|Salary:||Discussed upon Interview|
|Division:||CRUISE SHIP HOSPITALITY & GUEST SERVICES JOBS|
I am currently working with one of thew Worlds Largest Cruise Companies, and have an excellent opportunity for a Sound Technician to join their expanding fleet of Luxury vessels!
The ideal candidate for this role should have experience working either on board Cruise Ships or in a large Theatre or similar establishment as a Sound Technician. This opportunity offers the chance to learn and develop new skills within a luxury cruise environment. Be involved in sought after voyages and new build projects The rotation for this role is 7/2.
You will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of all aspects of the sound system(s) in certain entertainment venues aboard the ship for a variety of events and activities.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A minimum of 2 years of professional experience with strong knowledge of lighting equipment and DMX control systems.
* Have a minimum of two year's experience and a solid background in live sound reinforcement. Experience in musical theatre is preferred.
* Strong PC Skills including on PC/MAC
* Must have the ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
* Must be very able bodied and have the ability to kneel/crouch/stand for long periods of time.
* Be experienced in the operation of analog sound consoles such as those manufactured by Yamaha, Crest, and Mackie, analog gear such as compressors, limiters, noise gates, graphic and parametric equalisers, and effects processors such as those manufactured by Lexicon, T.C. Electronics, Eventide, and Yamaha.
* Must be able to work well with others. This is essential, as you will be working with a team of technicians, and you'll be working with a cast of singers and dancers as well as featured entertainers on a regular basis.
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work for an award-winning, luxury cruise environment.
To apply for this position please email your CV and last two FULL appraisals/references to email@example.com or call me for a confidential chat +44 (0)23 80208748Back to Jobs Page
Salary to be discussed with potential candidates upon interview
Salary to be discussed during interview