|Salary:||Attractive Remuneration Package|
|Division:||MARINE ENGINEERING JOBS|
Faststream APAC has been engaged by an multi - national company whose core business is Engine repair and maintenance. They are a well - known engine specialist company situated across America, Europe and Asia. My client have highly capable Mechanical Engineers who are ready to be deployed anywhere around the world to provide engine repair services.
Requires a dedicated and responsible service engineer in performing installation, troubleshooting, reparation and upgrading of engine and engine components. You will have to communicate to ship owners or agents as well as Department Managers to update the progress of the engine repairs. You also need to be aware of the control cost of the job assignment and make sure it is within the time frame given. You must have experience in preparing a report on the job assignment.
* Location: Tuas
* Working hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5.30pm
* OT: Flat rate at $20/hour
* Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering
* Experience with slow, medium and high speed diesel engine, preferably Caterpillar Engine
* You must be technically strong in engine knowledge from the spare parts to the components
* You are willing to travel around the world on short notice for any engine repair assignment given
Exposure in an MNC marine companyBack to Jobs Page
£55,000 - £65,000 + 12.5% Non-contributory Pension, Health Care, Bonus and Relocation