|Salary:||€55,000 - €60,000 + Benefits|
|Division:||MARINE SURVEYING JOBS|
Are you a Naval Architect or Marine Engineer with a passion for the maritime industry? Do you want to work in a technical environment where you can use your expertise to share with clients and contribute to safety? Do you want to be a part of an international renowned maritime classification society? Are you looking for a job with a lot of diversity where you will visit many different interesting customers every other day? Then working as a Surveyor - Marine & Offshore for my client is something for you! My client will offer you a challenging job opportunity and the possibility to develop yourself and realise your ambitions.
What are you going to do?
* Surveys of all types of ships during construction;
* Surveys of material and equipment intended for marine applications at manufacturers works and laboratories;
* Understanding and interpreting national and international rules and regulations applicable for marine assets;
* Understanding the basic principles of risk management
* Providing good control of projects, including communicating with clients, financial control and timely and accurate reporting;
What do we ask from you?
* BSc or MSc in Naval architecture or Marine Engineering or similar;
* Minimum of seven years' experience in the Marine Industry and previous experience as a surveyor of classification societies or a maritime administration is preferred.
* To use a combination of general and specialist engineering knowledge and understanding to optimise the application of existing and emerging technology;
* To be able to apply appropriate theoretical and practical methods to the analysis and solution of engineering problems;
* To provide technical and commercial leadership within the responsibilities assigned;
* To demonstrate effective interpersonal skills including communication in English and preferably in German at all levels
Please apply and send your CV!Back to Jobs Page
Competitive Basic + Excellent Benefits
£47,064 - £54,805 + Relocation, Low Tax + Benefits
Isle of Man
Competitive Basic + Excellent Benefits Scheme