|Salary:||$60K NET + Housing + Benefits + Rotations|
|Division:||SHIPBUILDING & YARDS JOBS|
Faststream are working in partnership with a globally recognised Ship building and ship repair company who specialise in medium sized vessels. Due to successfully securing a new and exciting contract they are looking to expand their project management team.
This exciting role will be a 2 month on and 2 month off rotation working in a repair yard in Nigeria. The role will consist of;
- Manage and coordinate vessel repair project activities ranging from attending to client enquiries, quotations preparation, securing of job orders, and project scope communication.
- Actively participate in review of customers requirement before accepting to tender for quotation, and before project execution
- With impute from repair manager and supervisors, establish project budgets estimate and set project expectation for repairs team,
- Ensure project scope and specifications are clear and understood, before communication to repair manager and repair team,
- Ensure effective working relationship and communication is maintained with clients during and after completion of projects,
- Responsible for the implementation of quality, Safety, and security policies and procedures during project execution.
In return for the right candidate this role offers a generous 2 month on and 2 month off rotation, housing accommodation and other exciting benefits.Back to Jobs Page
£60k - £70k + Allowances