|Salary:||£45,000-£65,000 plus excellent benefits.|
|Division:||MARINE ENGINEERING JOBS|
This independent engineering design consultancy was founded by a leading international marine warranty surveying company. They provide marine design and analysis services to the marine, renewable energy, offshore, small craft market and defence sectors.
The company is staffed by marine engineers, naval architects, structural engineers and designers who have extensive experience of the offshore, marine, defence and small craft industries. Their aim is to provide field operators, vessel owners, installation contractors and others involved in the industry with all the maritime engineering assistance they require to ensure their projects are successful.
To undertake Marine Engineering projects/tasks covering all areas of vessel design and modification. This is to include:
* Design and consultancy of power and propulsion machinery selection including alternative fuels, hybrid systems etc.
* Design and consultancy of all ship marine systems and equipment
* Design and consultancy of retrofit of "clean" technologies such as Ballast Water Treatment and Exhaust Gas Scrubbers
* Work across a range of vessel types and sizes
* Identify and secure new clients.
* Identify own training requirements to maintain continued professional development.
* Identify training requirements of others to deliver Marine Engineering strategy.
* To represent the interests of the group to the highest standards of professionalism and integrity in all business activities.
It is expected that a suitable candidate will have the following minimum experience:
* Degree qualified in a relevant subject
* A minimum of 6 years in relevant employment
* Practical experience of vessel systems installation and operation (e.g. through time at sea in a relevant role, or through experience in a ship-yard environment)
A basic Salary of £45,000 - £65,000- dependent on experience, with the following benefits in addition-
* Non-Contributory pension scheme at 9%
* Bonus scheme
* Death in Service
* 22 annual days holiday
* Permanent Health Insurance and Health Cover, Travel Insurance
* Season Ticket Loan and Child Care Vouchers
£45,000-£65,000 plus excellent benefits.