|Salary:||$2650 - $2700 per month|
|Division:||CRUISE SHIP HOSPITALITY & GUEST SERVICES JOBS|
I am currently working with a Luxury Cruise Company, and have an excellent opportunity for a Second Purser- Admin to join their expanding fleet of brand new vessels.
The ideal candidate for this role should have experience working on board passenger vessels as either a Second Purser or Customs and Immigration Purser. This opportunity offers the chance to learn and develop new skills within a luxury cruise environment. Be involved in sought after voyages and new build projects, along with working a 6/2 rotation and industry leading salary.
As the Second Purser you will be responsible for organising all of the Ships Clearance in every port and prepare all necessary paperwork. You will also be responsible for all passenger and crew immigration and ensure this is done in a manner consistent to the company's high standards. You will report directly to the Crew Purser.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A minimum of two year's experience in the Pursers department on board a vessel.
* Excellent English skills, written and spoken
* Knowledge of Clearance and Visa requirements in international waters for both crew & passengers.
* Ability to work independently, positive, approachable personality, professional appearance, excellent communication skills
* Flexible and stress resistant, team player, shows commitment
Back to Jobs Page
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work for an award-winning, luxury cruise environment.
To apply for this position please email your CV and last two FULL appraisals/references to email@example.com or call me for a confidential chat +44 (0)23 80208748
$45,930 paid per year with Single Cabin
$3000-$3170 per month