|Salary:||Market Leader Package|
|Division:||SALES & MARKETING JOBS|
Faststream are working with a major player in maritime navigation and communication, instrumentation and automation to search for an Area Sales Manager to drive sales within the territory.
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated professional with excellent client relationship-building skills and a strong sales skill set.
- * Development and implementation of specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all current and potential products for your assigned territory
- * Solicit and negotiate sales of products including Service, Equipment, Refits and New Builds with new prospects and existing customers pursue to manage business in Maritime Industry
- * Gain a clear understanding of the customer's business and sales requirements for operations to support the customer and meet/exceed expectations
- * Conduct marketing campaigns in assigned territory with the support of your direct Manager
- * Become the customer's reliable source for identifying and suggestion beneficial products and services to improve the safety, efficiency, and competitive advantages of the customer's vessels
- * Follow-up on sales leads, quotations, and customer inquiries on equipment pricing
- * Attends trade shows, and stays informed on product, market, and territory developments.
- * Keeps management informed of competitive developments.
- * Identifying dealers sales forecast to control of inventory
- * Maintain and update price lists, ensures timely distribution to Sales, Technical Support, Operations, Dealers and Customers.
- * Ensure the availability and timely distribution of marketing material, and brochures.
- * Meet or exceed assigned personal sales targets.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- * Must have in-depth maritime product knowledge
- * Excellent problem-solving skills, even when under pressure
- * Must be self-motivated, goal and customer oriented
- * Effective communication and presentation skills
- * The ability to negotiate with excellent closing skills
- * Willingness to travel (approximately 50% of the time)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- * Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience in Sales
- * 5 years of Maritime Sale experience
- * Excellent Marine product and Market Knowledge
Back to Jobs Page