|Salary:||Generous salary & package on offer, depending upon experience|
|Division:||BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT JOBS|
Lloyds Register are positioned at the very heart of the Marine and Offshore sectors. They are an international market leader in classification, compliance and cutting-edge consultancy. Trusted partners to some of the biggest names in the industry, navigating their Customers towards a safer, more sustainable future for more than 250 years.
Lloyds Register is more than a corporate entity reporting directly to shareholders; the organisation is wholly owned by the Lloyd's Register Foundation, a global charity that saves lives by investing in public safety research and funding global projects and charities whilst shaping the industry's future through the development of innovative technology for the next generation of assets.
There has never been a better time to join LR as they have recently embarked on a journey of rapid transformation and growth following the divestment of their Business Assurance and Inspection Services divisions.
Faststream are delighted to have been selected to enter into a global talent partnership with LR to support their rapid growth and transformation by delivering talented individuals who are ready to embark upon career defining journeys.
Currently embarking on a large growth plan, LR are now looking to find new Sales Manager to work within the Maritime Performance Services (MPS) business. The newly formed MPS business offers the complete portfolio of LR's advisory and software services, enabling clients to enhance their environmental performance, facilitate fleet management and optimise the efficiency of their vessels. This is a unique opportunity for driven Sales Manager to help to drive forward the decarbonisation of the ocean economy.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about new business development; someone who is adept at the identification, pursuit and conversion of target clients. Your background could be within an Engineering Consultancy, or a service provider, as you will be a consultative seller who is able to listen to clients, identify their problems and then work with LR technical experts to provide solutions. You should already understand the maritime world and have a solid network of maritime and offshore clients.
* To achieve the sales, margin and market share growth targets for the Maritime Performance Services (MPS) portfolio of solutions, in line with the LR long range plan.
* To deliver the assigned sales targets from existing and new customers, across the Maritime sector.
* To drive a commercial intensity culture within the local Commercial Team, focussing on the sales growth of the MPS portfolio to increase LR's market share of value-added solutions.
* To manage the sales process and personally undertake sales activities to win large target opportunities, cooperating with marketing colleagues, local account managers, market segment managers and other product sales colleagues.
* Collaborate extensively with the MPS Sales Team, marketing colleagues, and the local Commercial Team members to drive MPS product/solution sales across the Maritime market.
* Identify and pursue digital transformation market opportunities and then develop competitive solutions using the growing portfolio of MPS digital capability.