|Salary:||Attractive salary package|
|Division:||SALES & MARKETING JOBS|
We are currently looking for a sales professional for simulators to be located in Singapore or Philippines in order to drive sales in SEA market. Our client is a leading international manufacturing organisation serving to marine industry; providing mainly new technology.
Responsibilities will include:
* Sales & Business Development through domain expertise
* Realisation of Order Intake in the region for designated solutions.
* Customer interactions across the assigned region, close business using domain expertise.
* Support customer with subject matter expertise and promote solutions.
* In close cooperation with the Sales Managers, qualify opportunities, support the creation of detailed technical proposals, quotations, responses to tenders and conduct negotiations to support closing deals based on company strategy and management guidelines.
* Review RFI, RFQ, conduct site surveys and project bid documentation, costing, scope including advise on competitive landscape, winning price, bid/no bid decisions, etc.
* Use strategic selling techniques to engage customers towards departmental and management levels. Develop relations.
* Support global Simulation initiatives as required.
* To be the key lead in the Region in keeping existing customers up to date with new developments regarding the assigned domain. The goal is to secure system upgrades and enhancements through continued long term relationships. This can be achieved via seminars, WebEx or planned trips in specific territories (coordinated with the Sales manager).
* Support and review technical queries from customers and help position potential solutions to the problem. Escalate within the organisation when necessary.
* Partner/channel management
* Maintain subject matter and technical expertise in maritime simulation and training
* Collect and utilise market intelligence
* Strong CRM Management
* Bid and contract approvals and briefing to Senior Management
* Prepare case studies, references, marketing releases
* Timely reporting using the correct formats to keep the organisation informed
* Contributing to strategic planning, regional plans, forecasting, budgets and promotion plans
* Provide market intelligence and product improvements to Solutions.
* Represent regional market/customers at internal company working groups
* Supports Solutions/R&D with product specifications, product testing, review, approvals
* Support customer trials, field tests and POC's with product expertise and positioning to the customer.
Experience and skills required:
* 2+ years of sales experience dealing with maritime clients in APAC/ Singapore or SEA
* Technical experience as a hands on marine engines engineer
* Bachelor in technical field