|Salary:||Excellent Base Salary + Benefits|
|Division:||MARINE ENGINEERING JOBS|
Sales and Service Coordinator
Location: Hamburg, Germany
A leading brand within the service, maintenance and installation of Maritime Electronics from bridge systems and communications equipment.
To coordinate the process of the Company's sales and service functions, from the quotation stage, through to completion of individual tasks and eventual invoicing and admin closure for each specific task.
* Coordination and management of Requests for Quotes (RFQs) for both spares, equipment, and service interventions.
* Obtaining quotations from suppliers and in turn quoting to customers
* Maintain housekeeping of RFQs in Dynamics/B2B ensuring accurate, up to date admin records
* Ensure use of approved forms and documents where appropriate.
* Responsible for start to end process for tasks, including final sign-off of each task signifying completion in all respects.
* QMS & ISO conformity
* Assist admin staff where required
* At least 5 years relevant seagoing experience and/or
* At least 5 years in a relevant shoreside marine technical support role
* Microsoft Excel experience
* Microsoft Word experience
* Excellent communication skills
* ERP experience
A market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.Back to Jobs Page
Competitive salary with benefits package
€50,000 - €70,000 DOE