|Salary:||50,000 - 65,000|
|Division:||SHORE-BASED CRUISE JOBS|
I am currently working in partnership with an expanding Cruise company, and have an exciting opportunity for a Refurbishment Superintendent (Interior / Hotel) to be based in the Head Office and work on global Cruise Refurbishments.
As Refurbishment Superintendent, you will have overall responsibility for the development of Cruise Refurbishments. You will work with internal stakeholders, and external parties to ensure that refurbishments are executed well and attract the attention that the investment intended.
For the vessels under your demarcation you will ensure that they are consistently maintained in a good state of repair. You will focus on the passenger areas on board and will enjoy travel to the ships, undertaking internal inspections and audits on work completed - as well as working in the Head Office.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A degree in Naval Architecture / Architecture (preferred)
* Cruise Hotel and interior Refurb experience.
* Strong Project Management experience
* Experience working on Ship Yards - ideally as Site Manager
* Experience working on Cruise refurbishment projects would be ideal
* Strong knowledge of SOLAS and IMO standards and regulations
* Strong budgeting and management skills
* Fluent English language skills and Computer Literacy
This unique opportunity offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work with a leading cruise company, to work on a global scale, and enjoy an attractive package. The existing right to work in the UK is required for this position.
To find out more please email your CV to Lydia.email@example.com, or call me for a confidential chat +44 (0)2380208830.Back to Jobs Page