Faststream have partnered with a dynamic international organisation in the search for a QC Specialist to join their team in Singapore.
Our clients are market leaders in the manufacture of drilling and production equipment across the oil and gas industry.
They are looking for a motivated QC Specialist to join their diverse team in their manufacturing department. The main roles and responsibilities for this position are as follows:
* To control Measuring and Testing Equipment (M&TE)
* To set dimensional measurement gages for machine operators.
* To generate and maintain a list of all M&TE subject to recall per the calibration frequency and tolerance chart.
* To do assessment of the calibration system
* To safeguard M&TE from adjustment.
* To liaise with sub-contractor to perform calibration for which there is no internal capability.
* To ensure all M&TE have a calibration label affixed, showing equipment serial number, date calibrated, due date for next calibration.
* To review all calibration reports/certificates issued by sub-contractors for acceptance against Calibration Frequency and Tolerance Chart on permissible error.
* To maintain the environmental control of the QC Laboratory at 68 deg F and relative humidity at 55% on daily basis.
* To up keep all M&TE in the Calibration Database with serial no.
* To maintain and up keep Calibration Log in the Lab. The log shall include gage number, status, deviation, date.
Due to the intricacies of this position experience using CMM is essential. The ideal candidate will also have an NTC-2 in Precision Machining and those with NDT Level II will be highly regarded.
This is a great opportunity to join a large multinational company who are growing in Singapore.Back to Jobs Page