|Salary:||Tax free salary and markt leading package (DOE)|
|Division:||SHIPBUILDING & YARDS JOBS|
I currently have an exciting opportunity for a Ship Repair Project Planner to join an incredible shipyard based in the Bahamas.
As a Project Planner, you will be responsible for the cradle to grave planning of large scale ship repair projects. Project could include steel work, pipework, mechanical, hull treatment, electrical etc on a variety of vessel types.
Previous experience as a Project Planner within a shipyard is essential as you must have a thorough understanding of the life cycle of ship repair projects.
* Creation of baseline project schedule.
* Constant internal and external liaison to identify any potential schedule deviations, opportunities, mitigation and then communication to the Project Managers.
* Reporting of project performance data, project schedules in a concise and timely manner as required.
* Working closely with the buying department to ensure all materials and subcontract labour are planned effectively.
* 3 years+ experience working as a Project Planner within a Ship Repair yard (or similar) environment.
* Expert user of MS Projects.
* Strong communication skills - both spoken and written.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player attitude.
Very competitive package