|Division:||SHIPBUILDING & YARDS JOBS|
Faststream are working in partnership with a large globally recognised Ship building and ship repair company. Due to successfully securing a number of new and exciting contracts they are looking to expand their project management team to keep up with demand.
This exciting role will be for a candidate that has extensive experience of project management in the ship repair industry. The ideal candidate will have very strong invoice and negotiating skills and have undertaken a number of successful repair projects. For this role the right candidate will need to be fluent in the French language. Having a Mechanical Engineering degree or have sailed on board as an engineer is preferred but not essential.
The role will consist of a number of tasks including but not restricted to:
* Leasing with client enquires, maintaining relationships and preparing quotations for projected works
* Managing your team and scheduling works and have a thorough understanding of the specific contract requirement
* Estimating approximate time scales and budgets for the specific project at hand
* Communicating with the client and suppliers throughout the project negotiating works and final invoices
* Attend regular meetings with client and the team you are managing to ensure the plan is being adhered
* During project execution always ensuring and promoting safety, quality and security and adhering to all policies and procedures
In return for the right candidate my client offers the chance to work on a permanent basis for a very highly respected company. They offer an extremely competitive package and a great salary depending on experience. My client offers a fun, supportive and diverse team environment where no two days are the same.Back to Jobs Page