|Division:||NAVAL ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN JOBS|
I am representing a design consultancy client, who have particular expertise creating mooring systems for a variety of offshore projects.
They are seeking a Project Manager to join their team, someone with a minimum of five years' post graduate experience in a marine or offshore focused consultancy role.
Essential for the role:
* Masters in Naval Architecture, Subsea Engineering, Structural Engineering or similar
* Prior experience working on floating and fixed structures eg CALM Buoys, FPSOs
* Hydrodynamic, mooring, stability and structural analysis
* Proven project management abilities
* A pro-active, problem solving attitude; able to evaluate options to make timely decisions
* Willingness to learn and develop your existing skills
* The ability to travel internationally at short notice
* Right to work in the UK
Key software used in the office includes Orcaflex, Ariane, Hydrostar, Ansys, GHS and Python, so existing capability is a big bonus, but training can be provided.
This is a senior role joining an experienced team. Although not management, you will be expected to support junior team members and share your skills and knowledge to develop projects. These guys love a challenge, so if you have a desire to develop elegant solutions to tricky problems, then this could be for you!
Teamwork, dedication and commitment are highly valued by this firm, and in return they offer a generous salary with options for CPD and growth. Please apply stating your relevant experience for this role. Sadly they are not able to offer visa sponsorship for non-EU citizens.