|Salary:||£40,000 - £60,000 (DOE)|
|Division:||NAVAL ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN JOBS|
Faststream are currently working with a globally present company, provider of engineering and underwater service to the Marine, offshore renewable energy, utilities and oil & gas markets.
They are currently looking for a Project Engineer to work within the offshore environment and subsea construction team.
The key elements they are looking for in successful candidates are:
* Cable Lay/Umbilical Lay/Subsea Construction.
* Ability to use AutoCAD or SolidWorks.
* Offshore Windfarm experience.
* Confident in your ability to be client facing
* Background in oil & gas or offshore renewable vessels
* Degree in Engineering; Naval Architecture, Marine or Mechanical Engineering
* Willing to travel both nationally and internationally.
This is well suited for an individual with a relevant background who wants to take that next step in their career, make an impact and be a key member of a passionate and growing team.
The company offer a very competitive salary and benefits for the successful candidate, if you would be interested in the role and would like to find out more, please don't hesitate and apply.Back to Jobs Page
£50,000 - £65,000 + Company Benefits