|Salary:||Competitive Renumeration Package|
|Division:||MARINE ENGINEERING JOBS|
Do you have what it takes to join a pioneering company who are leading the shipping industry towards a greener future?
Silverstream Technologies are working with Faststream exclusively to recruit driven and dynamic individuals to join their team as they embark upon an exciting new phase of growth. Silverstream are a fast-growing company at the forefront of ship efficiency technology.
This key role is to provide Marine Project Engineering expertise to the Silverstream Technologies business. You will be acting as the main customer interface and managing a number of our projects to install Silverstream's ALS systems on newbuild and retrofit ships around the world.
* Technical project management of a number of projects supplying our systems to all vessel types
* Ensure projects meet expectations for time, cost, quality & cash
* Act as the main point of contact with customers and develop lasting relationships and ensure customer satisfaction
* Create and maintain project schedules and trackers
* Project risk management - anticipating, managing and mitigating risks
* Prepare tenders/quotations including technical, commercial and pricing. Coordinate inputs from other departments and suppliers to meet bid dates
* Attendance at supplier, partner and customer sites for meetings, testing etc.
* Attendance at shipyards including coordinating site work activities
Skills, Qualifications, Experience & Characteristics:
* Higher Degree in Engineering or a relevant subject
* Strong project management skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to operated at al levels of the organisation
* Experience with Marine outfitting and system integration projects
* Track record of leading projects with mechanical, electrical and automation elements
* Knowledge of marine classification society rules (DNV, ABS, LR, etc.)
* Working knowledge of AutoCAD
* Effective time management and Excellent organisation skills
* Strong customer focus, personable and presentable
* Good report writing and presentation skills
* A highly competitive base salary, pension and flexible working
* The opportunity to work for a truly visionary company making a real impact on green technology making the shipping industry more sustainable.
* Be a part of a passionate innovative team where your voice is truly heard and where you can make a real difference
£55,000 - £65,000 + 12.5% Non-contributory Pension, Health Care, Bonus and Relocation
£45,000-£65,000 plus excellent benefits.