|Salary:||£45,000 - £48,000 (DOE)|
|Division:||NAVAL ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN JOBS|
Faststream are currently working with a globally present company, providing Logistics & Supply Chain services within the Oil & Gas, offshore renewables and defence sector.
They are currently looking for a Project Engineer to work within the Offshore Projects business unit, providing engineering support to the operational & commercial activities.
The key elements they are looking for in successful candidates are:
* Experience in Heavy Lift/ Heavy Transport
* Understanding of sea fastening calculations
* Confident in your ability to be client facing
* Background in oil & gas or offshore renewable vessels
* Degree in Engineering; Naval Architecture, Marine or Mechanical Engineering
This is well suited for an individual with a Naval Architecture background who wants to take that next step in their career, make an impact and be a key member of a passionate and growing team.
The company offer a very competitive salary and benefits for the successful candidate, if you would be interested in the role and would like to find out more, please don't hesitate and apply.
Back to Jobs Page