|Salary:||35,000 - 45,000 GBP|
|Division:||MARINE ENGINEERING JOBS|
A technology leader in the Maritime industry who is specialised in providing innovation products and integrated solutions that are safe, environmentally sustainable and efficient, is looking for a Project Engineer to join their team. The successful candidate will be based in Poole, Dorset in the United Kingdom but will be required to travel on a global scale.
As a Project Engineer you will be a key member of the project delivery team and will be a key technical interface between the customers and internal projects team.
* Carry out investigations and surveys and draft reports on identified problems and options for solution.
* Monitor project costs, schedule and quality and initiate any appropriate corrective action(s) to ensure effective project delivery.
* Manage the delivery of project activities according to contract requirements
* Liaise with other teams and other senior staff in co-ordination of works.
* Ensure compliance with relevant health and safety legislation and Company process and procedures.
* Be a representative of the business and business line in project meetings with customers and external stakeholders.
* Strong background within technical Project Engineering.
* Ability to travel globally in order to meet customer demand and project timescales.
* Knowledge of the marine industry is highly desirable.
* Computer literate with competent knowledge of MS Office.
* Effective communicate with internal and external customers.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Fluent in English, verbal and written
* Training activities.
* Learning solutions
* Self-study materials
Competitive salary with great growth potential!