|Salary:||Competitive Basic + Excellent Benefits Scheme|
|Division:||MARINE ENGINEERING JOBS|
This role is within the European Project management group's simulation team. The group is responsible for PC based navigation, communication, engine and cargo training simulators from small classrooms through to full simulator complexes which utilise multiscreen or projector display solutions and interface to real equipment or controls via IP 1/0 devices and require the installation of equipment into consoles, cabinet, racks and 'bridge' structures.
Working within the Project Management team, the Project Engineer is primarily responsible for the design, cost estimation, risk analysis, preparation and installation of these simulators.
During the installation phase you may be required to manage other engineering resources and sub-contractors. The Project Engineer is responsible to maintain a safe working site and to identify and mitigate all safety hazards.
* Performing allocated works: Installation, participation in FAT/SAT, local coordination of works with customer's representatives and other suppliers
* Project technical specification, system design drawings and scope of supply preparation and review
* Identification and evaluation of technical .solutions, preferred models and vendors for 3d party equipment which is to be used within the scope of supply
* Performing customer support by email, phone and on-site, participation in customer visits
* Performing quality control of completed job Requirements
* Technical apprenticeship and/or relevant BS degree and/or applicable IT/Electronics/CAD certification
* Fluent English spoken and written incl. technical English
* Ability to cope with allocated work and travelling.
* Troubleshooting, technical skills and solution envision, personal and subordinates job planning capabilities
* Knowledge of Windows operating systems, PC components and IP networking
Back to Jobs Page