|Division:||MARINE ENGINEERING JOBS|
My client is a market leader in offshore engineering, specialising in providing cabling solutions to the Renewable, Oil&Gas and Telecoms industries. With an enviable track record and ongoing focus on innovation, this is a company with a true global reach, but who still maintain a friendly and personal approach to develop the skills of each team member.
They are looking to add another Project Engineer to their UK team, to perform multiple engineering tasks including pre-engineering and detailed design. This role would suit an Engineer with a 3-4 large projects on their CV who is looking to embrace the next challenge. The ideal candidate thrives on technical success and will be keen to use their offshore experience in a wider portfolio of challenges, not only in projects, but also O&M, innovation and new product design.
The role can be based from a variety of UK locations, allowing flexible working. In addition, there is plenty of opportunity for travel and working offshore, and scope to attend and present at relevant conferences.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
* Higher Education Engineering Degree/Masters (or equivalent)
* Minimum 3 years' experience in offshore operations ideally within naval architecture and project delivery
* Understanding of rigging/lifting operations
* Experience in Grillage and Seafastening design on Ships
* Well versed in standard offshore Rules & Regulations and Class Approvals
* Experience in International project work
* Fully committed to safety, always open to new ways of working and driven to deliver to the highest standards
* Self-disciplined with excellent teamwork abilities to manage workload
* Cable Lay/Umbilical Lay/Subsea Construction
* Offshore Windfarm experience
* Skills in Solidworks and AutoCAD
* Associated with a Professional Institution
* Offshore problem solving skills
There is a competitive salary and benefits package on offer from day 1, with a professional and relaxed working environment and a busy social and sports calendar. This is a great role for an established and enthusiastic engineer- please apply today to express your interest.
Back to Jobs Page
Competitive salary with benefits package
Competitive salary with great growth potential!