|Salary:||£40,000 - £55,000 DOE|
|Division:||MARINE ENGINEERING JOBS|
I'm looking for two new team members to join one of my favourite clients. They're a marine technology company with a top reputation in the industry, a real cutting edge firm with a great focus on sustainability.
The requirement is for a Marine Systems Engineers to add to their busy team. From a small and friendly London office, my client also has a global presence, and some travel is likely to be involved in this role.
This role will involve managing processes, working closely with sub-contractors and ship yards to ensure systems are delivered to the highest possible standard. Main responsibilities include:
* Project Engineering & Delivery
* Liaison with customer delivery teams
* Sales Engineering Support
* Specifying ventilation, pipework and electrical requirements as part of the overall system
* Supporting procurement activity to source and select installation partners and equipment
* Providing input and feedback for on-going product development
Installation will be for both new-build and retrofit vessels. Used by some of the leading names in the Marine and Oil&Gas industries, this technology has revolutionised the industry due to its environmental and cost-saving capabilities. My client aims to work with the industry's innovators, with key focus on vessel performance.
To be considered you must come from a background of mechanical, electrical or HVAC technology or similar, and product specific training will be provided. Other requirements;
* Degree or equivalent level, with a few years work in the Offshore or Marine sectors
* Strong project management skills, ideally backed up by formal training
* Experience of Outfitting projects & System Integration in a marine/offshore environment
* Experience of managing projects during dry docking and travelling crew installations
* Proof of leading successful retrofit implementations of new technologies (such as Scrubbers or Ballast Water Systems) is highly desirable
* Exposure to LNG carriers and cruise shipping would also be a major plus.
* Experience working in ship yards would be very desirable
* Fluent written and spoken English language skills
* Actively build good relationships internally and with customers and sub-contractors
* Can prioritise work to meet business demands and manage to deadlines
* Able to anticipate and resolve issues in a timely and effective manner
* Current Right To Work in the UK
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience but competitive with market averages. If you are interested please send me your CV and I will call you back to discuss the role in more depth.
£40,000 - £55,000 DOE