|Salary:||Competitive salary and bonus on offer|
|Division:||NAVAL ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN JOBS|
Faststream are pleased to be working with this leading marine design consultancy who are currently hiring for an experienced Project Controller.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within the marine industry, whether with a design consultancy, OEM, or shipyard.
You will be responsible for supporting the Technical Project Managers working on complex Marine projects.
Duties to include:
Overview of all live projects
- Collating performance overview of all live projects. Ensuring that project control processes and procedures are adhered to.
- Project reviews with the Technical Manager inc project set up, reviews and close down.
- Monitor project data, ensuring accuracy at all times
- Monitor financial data for project. Including budgets, invoices, changes orders etc.
- Prepare updates and support monthly project review meetings to Directors.
- Ensuring reporting to the Programme Manager and Project Manager as required.
Back to Jobs Page
- Input all data into management information and documentation systems.
- Manage all electronic filing.
- Provide adhoc support to other members of the team as required.
Good industry standard salary and excellent benefits.
Competitive salary and package on offer