Our Client, a big name in the Oil and Gas sector is looking for a Production Superintendent to join them onshore in their busy Aberdeen office. Known for their FPSO operations in the UK and Internationally, they are looking for a strong Process/Chemical Engineer with a strong experience in a senior supervisory position offshore- Ideally on a FPSO.
Reporting in to the Asset Manager you will be responsible for safe delivery of production targets within budget Maintaining daily contact with the FPSO, and to be the onshore point contact for the provision of support and technical solutions to production or operational issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensure that all responsible activities are carried out in conformance with laws and regulations, contractual requirements and the Management System Manual. In particular health and safety of personnel, natural and working environment and equipment shall be taken care of.
* Acting as focal point for client's reservoir management requirements.
* Planning, coordinating and ensuring execution of all production/operations issues on board the FPSO.
* Reporting directly to the Asset Manager on all production losses, production up time, plant efficiency and any other required performance metrics.
* Providing short term production/process solutions, undertaking operational investigations and recommending process improvements.
* Working in conjunction with the Engineering Department, you will be involved in Investigating and recommending process enhancement solutions.
* Ensuring that management is made aware of all potential HSE issues, production losses or other business threats.
* Working directly alongside/supporting the Operations Manager and any other elements of the company as requested.
* Providing input and control to the MOC process.
* Regular offshore visits in support of operations
* Developing a good working relationship with Client and Regulator.
* Regularly reviews the performance of third party contractors.
* Ensuring that all operational procedures, performance standards systems and processes are up to date.
* Provide support to Operations Team, interfacing with external 3rd Parties in areas of technical enquiry, regulatory compliance, and provision of services.
* BSc.in a relevant technical discipline, ideally process or chemical engineering OR as a minimum a Higher National Certificate in a relevant technical discipline combined with experience in a similar role.
Experience (North Sea):
* Must have held a senior supervisory position offshore on a manned production installation - ideally on a floating production installation OR must have held a similar onshore role with an FPSO operator and duty holder OR relevant experience as service engineer.
* AND must be able to demonstrate a credible track record in working in an onshore office environment in support of production operations.
SGD 4,500 to SGD 6,500 per month. Salary commensurate with experience.