Our Client, a world leading, international EPC company is looking for a Principal Piping Engineer to join their busy team in the Central Aberdeen office.
Having just won a big project, they are looking for the right candidate to come join them on a 12 month contract basis, with the potential of being extended.
Candidates will ideally possess the following:
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent in appropriate engineering subject.
* Chartered Engineer and member of appropriate engineering institution.
* Significant experience in use of design and assessment methods used within discipline.
* Experience in use of analytic methods used within discipline including theoretical background for analysis programs.
* Experience in planning, progress monitoring, forecasting and reporting.
* Experience in controlling all aspects of discipline design including some multi-discipline aspects.
* High experience in producing man-hour and material estimates for all discipline activities.
* Experience in leading, supervising and the organisation of a medium/large sized single discipline team within a project.