|Salary:||This position offers a competitive salary depending on experience.|
|Division:||OPERATIONS & POST-FIXTURE JOBS|
Faststream are working with a leading MPP Shipping company to recruit for a vessel operator to join their office in Germany.
Coming from a ship operations background, you will have experience in improving company profits by maximising voyage returns and reducing costs. Due to the nature of the business, it is essential that you have experience in operating MPP/Heavy-Lift Vessels.
The responsibilities include:
* Daily communications with the vessels, brokers and charterers.
* Ensuring documents are correct and Charter Party is adhered to.
* Handling of any claims and charter party disputes.
* Negotiating Port disbursement accounts and calculating laytime and demurrage.
* Planning and negotiating on bunkering for the vessels.
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced vessel operator in the project and heavy-lift market to step up to the next level in their career and establish themselves in a respectable ship owner. You should have a strong knowledge of the operations involved in MPP vessels and understand the requirements to load Heavy-lift and Break-Bulk cargoes.
You must have the right to live and work in the EU.
Our client offers a competitive salary depending on experience.
Attractive benefits and good working culture
Competitive Salary and Great Relocation Package
Base Salary + Annual Bonus with a great benefits package