|Salary:||This position offers a competitive salary of circa £60,000 -£80,000 depending on experience|
|Division:||OPERATIONS & POST-FIXTURE JOBS|
Faststream are working with a leading shipping company to recruit for an Operations Manager to join their expanding team in London.
As a Operations Manager, you will be involved in the day to day operations for a fleet of dry bulk vessels.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Liaising with the vessels, charterers and technical managers to ensure smooth operations of the vessel.
* Arranging and ordering bunkers.
* Handle any claims with charterers.
* Monitoring the performance of the vessels and voyages.
* Liaise with port agents, carry out laytime calculations and freight invoices for the vessels trading on the spot market.
This is the perfect opportunity for an eager vessel operator to join a large and well known shipping company to develop their operational skills. You must have experience of Dry Bulk operations, ideally from a ship owner's perspective. Candidates who have sailed up to Masters and Chief Officer on bulk carriers would be preferred.
Candidates must have the right to live and work in the UK.
This position offers a competitive salary of circa £60,000 -£80,000 + extensive benefits, depending on experience.Back to Jobs Page
This position offers a competitive salary depending on experience.
This position offers a competitive salary of circa €30,000 -€40,000 depending on experience