|Salary:||€130,000 - €160,000 Plus Pension, Health Care and Bonus|
|Division:||TECHNICAL SHIPPING JOBS|
Ensuring adherence to and compliance with all relevant instructions and procedures of Safety & Quality Management System technical and crew management agreements, local, national and international statutory and legal requirements and applicable safety and environmental legislation is a core deliverable for this role.
Deliver vessel performance that is significantly superior than our clients could deliver themselves or by using other ship managers.
* Drive transformation of the fleet cell model - use of Centres of Excellence, technology, data and new ways of working.
* Ensure that client relationships are pro-actively developed by aiming to continuously improve the level of service provided in accordance with the relevant Management Agreements and to consistently improve customer temperature. In the event of a client complaint ensure it is promptly investigated, appropriate corrective action is taken and that the senior management and the client are advised accordingly.
* Ensure throughout the managed fleet that all relevant management processes, procedures and systems are in place and executed according to the relevant standards and expectations.
* Ensure the effective implementation of the annual budget process across the managed fleet to ensure budget targets are met, revenue flows are maximised and that fixed costs are minimised. In conjunction with the MD ensure prompt collection of management fees and invoices.
* In partnership with Crew Management ensure that qualified, competent and experienced staff are appointed, retained and developed to key positions, both ashore and afloat, and that essential knowledge and skills are maintained.
* Provide advice and guidance to the Fleet Managers to ensure awareness of developments within the industry locally and on relevant statutory and other regulations.
* Ensure that risk assessments for all existing and new business projects are in place, and are initiated, executed and closed-out in a timely fashion. Ensure effective oversight into incidents and/or accidents ensuring that at all times they are conducted in an honest and transparent manner.
Background & Experience
* Master Mariner/Chief Engineer/Naval Architect or similar level qualification in a marine related managerial role
* Excellent technical understanding, awareness and knowledge of all relevant requirements involved in the safe and efficient running of the managed fleet with a good understanding and experience of managing financial budget
* Have good knowledge of Port State Control, Flag state, MLCC Compliance and Vessel Classification
* Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise staff teams; share skills and knowledge with others
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to engage and interact with people at all levels
* Highest personal integrity standards
* Positive outlook, a self-motivated team leader
* Strong negotiation and influencing skills with the ability to make change happen
SGD 3,000 to SGD 4,500 per month. Salary commensurate with experience.
Competitive Salary + Bonus, Pension & Health Care