|Salary:||Competitive salary and package|
Faststream have partnered exclusively with a client who with a fleet of over 100 vessels, more than 4,000 employees and a global presence are a leader in providing specialised offshore tonnage to the international oil and gas industry.
Due to increased business demands and their own confidence in their vessels the company are looking for a Charterer to join their commercial team in their Aberdeen office. The successful candidate will report directly into the Commercial Manager and will be an integral part of creating, winning and optimising opportunity for the companies owned fleet.
As well as being goal oriented and business focused with excellent interpersonal skills, candidates will have demonstrable knowledge of the commercial aspects of the Oil and Gas market developed from working within a ship owning company, shipbrokerage, oil service company or similar.
Successful applicants will also be able to demonstrate capacity to understand Charter Parties, legal, commercial and operational aspects of the offshore shipping industry.
Other requirements and responsibilities will include
* Be part of commercial team entering new and following up on existing Charter Parties.
* Prepare tenders and negotiate with clients and brokers.
* Be aware of market trends.
* Identify and present business cases on new opportunities.
* Proactive role in marketing Company's services to clients/potential clients and having a focus on business development.
* Strong commercial mindset.
* Degree educated.
* Familiar with subcontracts and managing subcontractors.
* Used to and familiar with preparing commercial calculations and able to identity and quantify risk elements.
* Good skills in typical office ICT tools.
* Good co-operation and negotiation skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a valued member of a company who are a leader within their field and to work in collaboration with the Commercial Manager to develop your own skills as well as a team that will enjoy both success and longevity .
Candidates must have the enduring right to lvie and work in the UK to be considered
Back to Jobs Page