|Salary:||£40,000 - £60,000|
|Division:||NAVAL ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN JOBS|
A great opportunity for someone looking to join one of the biggest design consultancies in the UK is here!
My client is looking for a Naval Architect who has the following:
* 5-10 years experience working as a Naval Architect/ design engineer.
* Competence in fundamental Naval Architecture tasks; including hull design and stability calculation, weight calculation, performance prediction, model testing, sea keeping analysis, tank plan development and arrangement drawings, including concept design stage space planning and development.
* 2D CAD (Auto CAD) to produce design information (Advanced skill level).
* 2D/3D CAD and other specialist software (incl Maxsuf and Rhino) as required to produce design information.
* Knowledge and understanding of ship and large yacht structural design.
* Knowledge and understanding of ship and large yacht systems design and its impact upon integration.
If you're looking for a great opportunity to join a strong team where you can develop and grow your skills, get in touch todayBack to Jobs Page