|Division:||NAVAL ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN JOBS|
A global engineering consultancy is expanding and looking for the best talents to join the team.
The successful candidate must have the following:
* Experience in design and analysis in the fields of marine structures, hydrodynamics, stability, surveys, conversions.
* Provide numerical calculations (FEA, CFD, NAPA, etc.), and hand calculations according to the requirements of each job.
* Contribute to the development of technical drawings and arrangements, and check them as the need may be.
* Ambitious and always looking to develop and learn.
* Travel as required for the delivery of each job.
* MEng / MSc in Naval Architecture (or related engineering discipline)
* Sufficient understanding in the underlying engineering principles in the areas of marine structures, hydrodynamics, stability, marine systems, surveys, conversions of combinations of these according to the role requirements
* Familiarity with class / flag regulations / international regulations applicable
* Familiarity with industry standard software (ANSYS, Abaqus, NAPA, etc.)
Back to Jobs Page
Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have the above experience and interested in a new opportunity.