|Salary:||A competitive remuneration package plus pension contribution and a generous holiday allowance.|
A global marine, offshore and engineering consultancy seeks a Naval Architect of 3+ yrs with some Marine Warranty experience to join their dynamic team in either of their Scotland offices- Glasgow or Aberdeen.
The purpose will be to undertake marine warranty scopes & support engineering consultancy tasks such as document engineering review, project attendances, drawing preparation, design calculations, plan approval work or other relevant tasks.
Responsibilities will include:
* Undertaking Marine Warranty Survey projects.
* Assisting with marine warranty surveying for transport, installation & decommissioning for both oil & gas and OWF projects.
* To manage project costs and expenditure including reporting and invoicing
* To assist in preparation of technical and commercial proposals, leading where required.
* To assist with engineering analysis by calculation, software analysis or first principles assessment under the guidance of the more senior members of the department.
* To participate in the development and delivery of training for peers within the company.
* Participate in projects to improve our design capability and competitiveness.
* To provide support to all other offices on naval architecture and marine design matters, at the request of line manager.
* Masters in relevant degree subject or Bachelors degree with equivalent experience
* Working towards chartership with a relevant institution (RINA, Imarest etc).
* Experience in shipbuilding, vessel design or other relevant consultancy activity
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
* Capable of independent working & integration within a multi-disciplinary team.
The opportunity to work in the ever-growing offshore renewables industry plus a competitive remuneration package with pension contribution and a generous holiday allowance.Back to Jobs Page