|Division:||NAVAL ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN JOBS|
A Naval Architect is required to join my client in their Stavanger office. As a consultancy with a varied workload in the offshore and renewables markets, they seek someone to contribute to their projects with specialism in hydrodynamics.
The area of responsibility will be analysis, design and development on concept and existing floating constructions, simulations and analyses related to marine operations.You will perform hydrodynamic and hydrostatic related simulations, with extensive focus on analysis for motion, lift, anchoring/mooring/risers, stability, operability, transport and installation. Commercially, the role requires liaison with customers and delivery of results in accordance with customer expectations and quality standards.
Continuous professional development will be afforded by this position, with progression to become a discipline leader in projects. This is the ideal role for someone seeking to develop academically on varied and exciting projects with in a supportive and social environment.
* MSc in Naval Architecture or Marine Engineering
* 2-8 years relevant and varied work experience- experience with anchoring or mooring is particularly desired.
* Knowledge of relevant regulations and standards (NORSOK, DNVGL, NMA, etc.)
* Analysis experience- ideally with Orcaflex, Genie, Wadam, Wasim, MOSES, Sima, Mimosa, Autohydro, Hypet or similar
* Experience with marine operations and anchoring is desirable
* Good Norwegian and English skills, both oral and written
* Good communication and collaboration skills
* Flexible and adaptable
* Quality-conscious with focus on producing high quality deliverables
Please apply with your CV today to be considered- please note, applicants must have existing right to work in Norway.Back to Jobs Page