Our Client, a big name in the Oil and Gas sector is looking for a Mechanical Engineer (Maintenance) to join them onshore in their busy Aberdeen office. Known for their FPSO operations in the UK and Internationally, they are looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer with a strong experience on the maintenance and operations of offshore production facilities- Ideally a FPSO.
* The Mechanical Engineer will provide day to day FPSO operational and maintenance support, specifically covering mechanical static (piping, vessels, valves and lifting equipment) and / or mechanical rotating equipment (turbine, compressors, reciprocating diesel engine).
* Assist with planning and execution of projects which will benefit the asset through improved operations reliability, improved HSE and cost performance. Act as first point of contact for mechanical engineering support for the Asset. Provide support on all respective shutdown preparation activities relating to the systems.
General education and experience:
* Degree or equivalent professional qualification in relevant engineering discipline or significant experience in a similar role
* Previous experience within working area
* Current Offshore Medical and Survival Certificate
* Chartered Engineer status with an appropriate engineering council registered body
Back to Jobs Page