|Salary:||Health, Dental & Vision, 401, 8 paid holidays|
|Division:||MARINE ENGINEERING JOBS|
Our Client is a rapidly expanding marine engineering company with ambitious growth targets to double is scale over the next few years. They deliver production engineering and engineering service support for automation, alarm, wireless control, propulsion and steering systems, in the maritime industries.
The role offers exceptional opportunities to work across a range of engineering disciplines, including Mechanical, Hydraulics, Electrical and Systems Engineering, whilst maintaining a specialist focus on Mechanical (Hydraulics) Engineering. The Mechanical Engineer will make a significant contribution to the design, manufacturing and testing of hydraulic power units, cylinders, flush units and skids, in the Maritime Industries.
This is a solutions driven role requiring expert engineering knowledge and innovative application in relation to design, production and testing of hydraulic power units. You will also be responsible for the overhaul and servicing of hydraulic systems on board vessels.
* Knowledge, skills and experience in Mechanical (Hydraulics) Engineering
* Experience of R&D and a commitment to developing innovative design and the manufacture of hydraulic power units, pumps, valves and cylinders
* Experience and fluency in using AutoCAD plus some of the following: Siemens PLC, InveAntor, Red Lion HMI & Crimson and Dynamics GP
* Experience in design, manufacture, testing and servicing of mechanical hydraulic units equipment
* An active interest and commitment to working across a range of Engineering disciplines including Mechanical, Hydraulics, Electrical and Systems Engineering
* Must be a great team player and to work with other engineering experts in design innovation and production
* Ability to lift up to 50lb, safely.
* Must be able to learn quickly, and translate innovative research and design challenges, into engineering solutions
The role offers a specialist Mechanical (Hydraulics) Engineer the opportunity to apply expert knowledge and skills in hydraulics engineering, across a range of engineering activities including R&D, production, commissioning and servicing. The role offers an ideal opportunity for a specialist Mechanical Engineer to engage with other engineering disciplines in a multi-skilled engineering team, and to develop other areas of professional expertise including finance, inventory, production and operations management. The role would suit an ambitious Mechanical (Hydraulics) Engineer with a commitment to professional development and an active interest in innovation R&D.Back to Jobs Page
$62K - $68K p/a + travel bonus + benefits
£55,000 - £65,000 + 12.5% Non-contributory Pension, Health Care, Bonus and Relocation