|Division:||ASSET MANAGEMENT JOBS|
Faststream are looking for an experienced Materials Coordinator to work with a leading FPSO Owner / Operator on a permanent basis in the North Sea.
The role is on a 3/4 rotation basis.
The Materials Co-ordinator is responsible for materials administration and control of all materials and spares on board the installation.
The Materials Coordinator is responsible to the Maintenance Superintendent for:
* Checking and storing correctly all spare gear received and that it is maintained in good condition.
* Checking and ensuring all goods dispatched from the installation are correctly packaged and labelled.
* The efficient transfer of materials between offshore and onshore locations
* Correct Sea and Air cargo manifesting and declaration of dangerous goods
* Using Purchasing Management System.
* Managing minimum and maximum stock levels in conjunction with offshore management team and onshore logistics/warehouse function.
* Expediting of materials as identified by management team.
* Assisting the mechanical department with FRC maintenance as required.
* Compliance with and commitment to:
o Company Corporate Management System
o Company Operational Safety Case
o Company Policies and Procedures
o Company Environmental Management System
o Company Competency Scheme
* Performing tasks in a safe and responsible manner.
Safety and Environmental Critical Activities
* Dangerous goods by sea and air packaging, transfer and manifesting.
* Helicopter Operations.
* Timely procurement/expediting of critical items.
* Acting as a nominated delegated Area Authority when required
* Result Oriented
* Environmental Awareness
My client is offering a generous package including private health cover (after 6 months probationary period), 9% pension (paid by company) and life assurance.
Please apply online... or call me on 02382 025350 for more details and to register your interest.
Back to Jobs Page