|Salary:||Competitive Salary - Discussed During Interview|
|Division:||CRUISE SHIP DECK JOBS|
We are currently working with a key Ferry client of ours who have an active need for a Master to join their team in the west coast of Ireland.
As Master you will work closely with the Operations Manager. You will be expected to have lots of in rank experience on Ferries, Small craft vessels, Supply vessels or Tug boats.
The client will offer the successful candidate a competitive salary with a 14 day on 7 day off rotation.
This will be shift work so living nearby is a necessity.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum Qualification of OOW (Deck) - Class 3
- Experience in this rank on small craft vessels
- Minimum passenger endorsement - 350 pax
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and meet deadlines
- Be Flexible
- Must have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
Start dates will be from December 2019 to January 2020
To find out more please email your CV to email@example.com, or call me for a confidential chat +44 (0)23 8020 8788.
Alternatively I am always available on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/kelly-rushton-3419a8146/
Back to Jobs Page
Industry competitive - discussed upon interview