|Salary:||Competitive Base + Benefits|
|Division:||SALES & MARKETING JOBS|
New York or London
One of the largest and leading Flag States, with an outstanding reputation for quality and standards within Shipping is looking to add a Marketing Manager to either their London or New York offices to support their brand management and corporate identity within the Maritime Industry.
* Act as a point of contact for all marketing activities
* International Event Management
* Supporting the Business Development Director with development and implementation of marketing portfolio
* Devise and project manage marketing and e-marketing campaigns
* Work alongside external design & PR agencies to ensure quality is aligned with the wider brand
* Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
* Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
* Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
* Managing the brand management and corporate identity
* Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
* Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
* Degree in Business Marketing / Graphic Design or other relevant marketing qualification.
* Chartered Institute of marketing (CIM)
* Knowledge of the global shipping market desirable or experience working in professional services
* At least 5 years in a similar marketing role
* Strong analytical and project management skills.
* Confident and dynamic personality
* Strong creative vision
* High level of computer literacy, excellent use of Microsoft office tools.
Excellent knowledge of marketing automation systems and CRM tools such as Mailchimp, Dotmailer, Hubspot
* Strong Adobe creative suite, Indesign, Photoshop
* Strong CMS systems: Wordpress
* Strong Knowledge of Google Analytics desirable
* Strong graphic design, Video & photography
* 25 days holiday per annum (pro rata) in the first year plus public holidays
* Private Medical Insurance
* 15% Gratuity (pension) based on annual salary
* Probation period of six (6) months.
Back to Jobs Page
Attractive salary package