|Salary:||Competitive Basic + Excellent Benefits|
|Division:||MARINE SURVEYING JOBS|
Marine Surveyor - Istanbul
Turkey & Turkmenistan Dual Nationality
My client provides Classification services to new construction, existing vessels / Ships in Service / survey after construction and certification, as well as ISM/ISPS and Statutory audits.
This role will cover surveys in both Turkmenistan and Turkey; therefore, they can only consider candidates with Turkmenistan and Turkish dual nationality
This is an entry level Classification Surveyor role suitable for individuals with marine experience seeking to begin their career in Class as a Surveyor. In this role you will perform surveys and examine and report on vessels and other marine structures. This will be during and after construction and relative to compliance with the applicable requirements for maintaining the vessel in Classification with ABS. These will meet associated statutory and special service requirements related to Safety of Life at Sea, Load line, Tonnage, Cargo Gear, and Pollution Prevention certification.
The ideal candidate will have a Marine/Naval Architecture degree with sea going experience as Engineer. You may be currently working in a shipyard or at a marine vendor site.
* Degree or equivalent from an institution recognized within a relevant field of engineering/Marine
* Turkmenistan and Turkish Dual Nationality
* Qualification from a suitable marine or nautical institution and relevant seagoing experience as a certified ship officer, and
* Proficiency in the English language commensurate with their future work.
* Competitive Base Salary
* Industry leading training
* Excellent company benefits
Back to Jobs Page
Competitive Basic + Excellent Benefits