|Salary:||£50,000 - £55,000 + Pension + Car + Bonus|
|Division:||TECHNICAL SHIPPING JOBS|
This is perfect for a seafarer looking to come ashore!
I am primarily looking for seafarers who would like to make a switch from a job at sea to a job onshore. Experience as officer in a management position on board is required.
About the role
The challenge as a Marine auditor is that you not only carry out marine specific audits such as ISM, ISPS & MLC but you also assess ISO standards. Sharing this knowledge by giving best practise advice on compliance and improvement of the management systems is another fulfilling role in which you will find yourself. Their client base offers you a diver's mixture of on board and onshore audits in The Netherlands and Belgium. Occasionally you will get the opportunity to travel within the EMEA region.
What are you going to do?
* Organising and carrying out the challenging MMS audits (NL/B & North Europe);
* Support customers with explanation and implementation of relevant regulation;
* Give instructions, presentations and training in the area of management and safety systems;
* Assisting with the preparation of quotations;
* Reviewing Audit / Inspection reports and actions from colleagues and clients world-wide;
* Provide technical support for the Operational Management & MMS auditors in Western Area;
* Provide support for the MMSO Manager if and when required;
* Provide technical support to assigned MMS Clients across North Europe;
* Be a focal point for assigned Owners and Managers for MMS related matters;
* Support, facilitate and drive LR business in the Area,
What do I ask from you?
* Fluent in dutch and English
* A degree or equivalent in Marine related or Nautical Institute with appropriate sea time in a senior rank
* A minimum of five years' experience in shipping
* Excellent in communication and social skills
* Flexible, analytical and responsible
* Able to operate independently as in a team
Please get in touchBack to Jobs Page