|Salary:||€38,000 - €48,000 + Car + Overtime + Benefits|
|Division:||SERVICE ENGINEERING JOBS|
Marine Electronic Service Engineer
Location: Rotterdam or Antwerp
Technical position for a global leader and service provider for Nav&Comms in the Maritime Industry. The posiotion is to attend services on Navigation and communication systems on board the vessels (Repairs, Installation; Survey; commissioning, etc.)
* Provide service worldwide on-board vessels.
* Install, integrate and test existing and new products on board /at shore on request.
* Conduct installation audits and generate installation audit reports for Customer acceptance.
* Diagnose / fix issues on naval platform in-service.
* Support Service Control and other engineers with technical issues.
* As required, provide global technical support to customers and/or other engineers
* Be available for reasonable amounts of out of hours service work, sometimes at short notice. Overtime is payable for this.
* Return all documents to the Service Dept according to the required time.
Technical Skills Requirements:
* Experience as a Marine Service Engineer, minimum 4 years
* Experience in a marine electronics environment , minimum 4 years
* Expereinced working with Furuno/JRC
* Experience of practical fault-finding on complex equipment, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills must be possessed by service engineer.
* PC configuration experience with networking and IT skills
* Being confident and reliable Ability to work effectively on their own
* Being flexible and adaptable to ships schedules / jobs.
* Being self-motivated
* He/she must be familiar with all parts of the equipment approved for it as well as familiarity with Manufacturers procedures.
* He/she must have excellent communication skills to communicate with other parties as Coordinators, Agents, Crews, Captains and Superintendents.
* He/she must be familiar with measures equipment test and Calibration.
* Manual dexterity - ability to climb masts and work safely at height. also, able to work in enclosed spaces, sometimes with difficult access.
€38,000 - €48,000 + Car + Overtime + Benefits
€87,000 - €115,000 + Bonus + Company Bonus