|Salary:||£60,000 - £80,000|
|Division:||MARINE ENGINEERING JOBS|
Our client is recognised for their integrity, independence and professionalism. Our London based client values drive of commitment to client services that enables them to provide consistently high quality work to clients worldwide. The firm has been best known for analysing accidents and failures to determine their causes, but in recent years it has become more active in assisting clients with accident and investigation, environmental, engineering and regulatory issues associated within the Maritime Industry and to help prevent problems in the future.
My client is recruiting a qualified Chief Engineer with a Combined First Class Certificate of Competency with experience on deep sea commercial vessels, experience with report writing and must have the right to work in UK. The role is based in London and it will require frequent visits to commercial vessels worldwide. Office-based work consists of a variety of technical and procedural reviews, and marine study reports. Subject areas include accident and investigation, technical advice, predominantly concerning litigious disputes and major incidents, on a worldwide basis, with a primary focus on the London market.
The successful candidate will hold the following skills and qualifications:
* STCW Class 1 qualified Chief Engineer (Unlimited)
* Experiences in a Marine Consultancy or as a Marine Surveyor would be beneficial
* Commercial vessels is a must (Dual fuel, LNG, Tankers are more advantageous)
* Consultancy experience would be desirable but not a necessity
* A degree in relevant area would be desirable
* Up to date with the Maritime Industry
* Competitive Market Salary
* Work with one of the UK's leading private firms headquartered in the UK and offices around the world.
£55,000 - £65,000 + 12.5% Non-contributory Pension, Health Care, Bonus and Relocation
$105,000 - $140,000 + Bonus + Company Benefits