|Salary:||Competitive Salary + Pension, Health Care, Bonus and Relocation|
|Division:||TECHNICAL SHIPPING JOBS|
Our client is a global ship management company based in London. The company is responsible for the management of all types of Gas and Oil Tankers. They serve a number of clients mainly within the gas market, all requiring a high standard of operation. The management of these vessels includes all technical matters along with all crewing activities.
As Marine Assurnace Superintendent you will be responsible for the internal and third party Audits and Inspections and associated follow ups. You will inspect/audit terminals as and when required and be the main point of contact for audits of dry dock/ship repair facilities.
You will play a key role in setting mitigating measures where required to support business delivery in challenging marine environments.
You will also be responsible for providing assurance to businesses and associates for marine related activities, through performing a combination of routine marine assurance assessments, vetting and clearance and providing ad-hoc marine advice and support.
* Has a deep understanding of cargo and navigation operations for the vessel types managed
* Has understanding of cargo containment system, cargo handling equipment and systems on board managed vessels
* Has understanding of terminals technical requirements
* Strong knowledge of health and safety
* Knowledge of Project Management methodology
Qualifications and Experience
* Ideally you will hold a Chief Mates ticker and have shore based experience with LNG operations
* Lead Auditor experience
* Incident Investigation experience
* Experience of working with Oil Majors
* Experience in identifying risks and implementing preventive measures.
To be considered for this role you must have sailed within a senior rank on board LNG Carriers. Relevant shore based experience with LNG operations is essential.
You MUST have the right to live and work in the UK.
Back to Jobs Page
325,000 - 45,000 per annum + car allowance + benefits
€49,000 - €79,000 per annum plus full health insurances, pension, company car ETC