|Salary:||Competitive discussed upon interview|
|Division:||CRUISE SHIP HOSPITALITY & GUEST SERVICES JOBS|
I am currently working with one of the Worlds Largest Cruise Companies, and have an excellent opportunity for a Lounge Technician to join their expanding fleet of Luxury vessels!
The ideal candidate for this role should have experience working either on board Cruise Ships or in a large Theatre or similar establishment as a Lounge Technician. This opportunity offers the chance to learn and develop new skills within a luxury cruise environment. Be involved in sought after voyages and new build projects The rotation for this role is 7/2.
As a professional and qualified Lounge Technician, you will be responsible for operating, maintaining and repairing the sound and lighting equipment in all lounges and entertainment venues on board.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Be educated from a Technical School.
* Strong knowledge of analog mixing consoles including Yamaha and Mackie.
* Be knowledgeable in operating analog outboard gear such as graphic and parametric equalisers, gates, compressors, limiters, and effects units such as those manufactured by Yamaha and Lexicon.
* The ability to read and interpret equipment and operation manuals.
* The ability to multi-task and be a strong team player.
* Ability to speak fluent English.
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work for an award-winning, luxury cruise environment.
To apply for this position please email your CV and last two FULL appraisals/references to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me for a confidential chat +44 (0)23 80208748Back to Jobs Page
Discussed upon Interview
Competitive discussed upon interview
Salary to be discussed during interview