|Salary:||Competitive Basic + Excellent Benefits|
|Division:||MARINE OPERATIONS JOBS|
LNG Training Instructor
My client specialises in providing high quality, specialist technical training, in all aspects of LNG together, with real time simulation and software tools, in support of the LNG industry.
The candidate will become a prime member of the training delivery team and be required to undertake the preparation and delivery of the various training courses that are within the company's portfolio.
* Delivery of the courses focusing on LNG Technologies and LNG Operations conducted at customer locations worldwide, as required
* Maintain and update the content of existing courses so they continue to serve the requirements of the clients.
* Assist in the design and development of new courses that will be added to the training portfolio
* Be responsible for the running of courses, and undertake the arrangements and administration in accordance with the company's quality management system, liaising with the training support staff accordingly
* Communicating with potential clients and assisting in the promotion of the training portfolio
* Assist the software team with the development of the simulator and associated support materials
* BSc or higher in Marine Engineering or Maritime Operations and Management Or
* Class 1 Deck or Engineer Certificate of Competence (Marine)
* A qualification in education, training or presentation skills issued by a recognised body (not strictly a requirement as training will be provided, but would be an advantage)
* Good understanding of the equipment fitted on LNG Carriers and vessels using LNG as a Fuel, and its operation
* Understanding of the theory and practice of cargo operations on LNG carriers including a knowledge of the physics associated with the operations
* An understanding of the issues associated with the use of LNG as a fuel
* A good knowledge of the IGC code, IGF Code, the ICS Tanker Safety Guide (Liquefied Gas),
* SIGTTO Liquefied Gas Handling Principles and other related industry publications
* Good English speaker
* Experience of being a senior officer on board or superintendent of bulk liquid carriers (Oil, Gas Chemical). Experience with LPG or LNG Carriers, FSRUs or FLNG installations would be beneficial.
* Be able to work independently to tight deadlines and prioritise workloads accordingly.
* Be able to work within the UK on a permanent basis, from home address
* Communicate efficiently and precisely with clients, third parties and internally within the company.
* Competitive base salary
* Company bonus structure
* Private Medical Insurance
* Death in Service Benefit
* Permanent Health Insurance
Back to Jobs Page