|Salary:||Competitive Salary + Pension, Health Care, Bonus and Relocation|
|Division:||TECHNICAL SHIPPING JOBS|
With over 30 years experinece in engergy transprotaion our client is one of the leading names within the LNG sector. They own and operator an impressvie fleet of modern state of the art LNG Carriers from their London office.
As LNG Project Engineer you will support fleet groups in the recognition and implementation of modifications and improvements to the LNG fleet vessels.
You will be responsible for:-
1. Preparing projects with outside contractors and in-house, prepare budget proposals.
2. Preparing project management plans considering schedules and time lines.
3. Preparing specifications for approved projects.
4. Develop new engineering practices and procedures.
5. Monitor new technologies, regulating bodies, flag administrations and Class Societies for changes in requirements and new legislation.
6. Monitor on-going projects and provide progress and cost control reports to line manager. Monitor, review and report suppliers performance to line manager.
You must have a thorough understanding of technical operations and propulsion plants of different types of LNG/C. Understanding of cargo containment systems, cargo handling equipment and auxiliary systems on board managed vessels.
You will need basic automation and electrical knowledge, and be familiar with performance monitoring software, asset integrity management tools and the ISO standards for ship performance.
Ideally you will have experience sailing within a senior engineering rank on board LNG Vessels
The reward for the right candidate is the opportunity to join a company that is leading within its sector and who can offer long term career prospect.Back to Jobs Page
SGD 120,000 to SGD 156,000 annually. Salary commensurate with experience.