|Salary:||Discussed upon Interview|
|Division:||CRUISE SHIP HOSPITALITY & GUEST SERVICES JOBS|
I am currently working with one of thew Worlds Largest Cruise Companies, and have an excellent opportunity for a Light Technician to join their expanding fleet of Luxury vessels!
The ideal candidate for this role should have experience working either on board Cruise Ships or in a large Theatre or similar establishment as a Light Technician. This opportunity offers the chance to learn and develop new skills within a luxury cruise environment. Be involved in sought after voyages and new build projects The rotation for this role is 7/2.
As a professional and qualified Light Technician on board you will be responsible for the programming, setting up, running, and maintaining the lighting equipment and fog/haze systems in certain entertainment venues aboard the ship for a variety of events and activities.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A minimum of 2 years of professional experience with strong knowledge of lighting equipment and DMX control systems.
* Musical theatre and experience with show control systems such as those from Richmond Sound Design is preferred.
* Experience in the operation of lighting control consoles and programs such as those from ETC, Wholehog II, III and Wholehog PC from Flying Pig Systems, and Martin Light jockey.
* Strong PC Skills including on PC/MAC
* Must have the ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
* Must be very able bodied and have the ability to kneel/crouch/stand for long periods of time.
* Working knowledge of, and have the ability to do basic troubleshooting and maintenance on several types of conventional and intelligent lighting fixtures, DMX controlled scrollers, ETC Sensor dimming systems, follow spotlights and haze and low fog systems, as well as the lighting control consoles and programs
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work for an award-winning, luxury cruise environment.
To apply for this position please email your CV and last two FULL appraisals/references to email@example.com or call me for a confidential chat +44 (0)23 80208748Back to Jobs Page
Discussed upon Interview
€2000 per month on board (Seasonal)