Our client, a leading Structural and Civil Engineering Consultancy is looking for an experienced Structural Engineer to join their well established Oil and Gas team on a Permanent bases. Working predominantly on Brownfield Modifications of topsides, you will have extensive experience of topside detailed design, specifically In-place strength and stability, lifting and transport.
* Experience working as a lead engineer; responsible for all project deliverables to ensure the project is delivered within schedule, budget and to a high standard. Focal point for all engineering queries. Responsible for the development and leadership of younger engineers.
* Experience (or strong desire to be) in a client facing role- Building relationships with existing Oil Major/Operator clients, answering technical queries, winning business. As well as business development with new clients.
* Decision maker personality traits. Reporting directly into the Technical Director, you will be responsible for the Oil and Gas Structural Department (Alongside one counterpart).
* Chartered Engineer status.
* Relevant Engineering Degree.
* Conversant with TSD/Staad Pro.
* Offshore medical and certificates.