|Salary:||£60,000 - £70,000|
|Division:||NAVAL ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN JOBS|
Faststream are currently working with a global leading company within the Oil & Gas sector, they have projects across the world seeing design from concept, all the way through to installation and eventually maintenance. They are one of the largest Oilfield Service companies within the industry and provide fantastic career progression and development.
They are looking for a candidate who can provide supervision and lead major projects as required in addition to providing management support to the technical lead to manage staff utilisation to the best effect.
The candidate must also manage and participate in engineering consultancy projects and marine advisory projects when the schedule and workload of the department requires.
The role requires undertaking project-based analysis and writing comprehensive and detailed reports along with proposal writing and costing. The candidate will also be responsible for technical development in accordance with the quality management system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Technical support to new build projects as required.
* Management, supervision and reporting of deadweight surveys and inclining experiments together with the production and delivery of approved stability documentation.
* Provide advice to members of the team and internal and external clients
* Assist in the preparation of proposals for new work
* Assist with day to day management and development of a team of Naval Architects and Structural Engineers, including graduate engineers
* The candidate is required to hold a Degree in Naval Architecture
* Chartered Engineer, or actively working towards chartership
* Experience in Naval Architectural calculations
* Experience in structural calculations related to offshore construction vessels
* An advanced user of analysis software in area of expertise
* The candidate should be able to work both independently and, in a team
* Experience in the design and operation of offshore construction vessels.
* Good knowledge of ship Classification Society rules and international marine legislation
* Use their knowledge of team objectives and be self-motivated to deliver them
A Basic Salary of £60,000 - £70,000 plus a Pension and Bonus Scheme and a generous holiday. Along with health benefits including-
* Life Assurance
* Permanent Health Insurance
* Private Medical Insurance
* Medicash Healthcare Plan
Clear structured personal development planBack to Jobs Page
£28,000 - £35,000 + Company Benefits
£50,000-£60,000 plus Bonus, Pension, Health and Medical