|Salary:||£28,000 - £35,000 + Company Benefits|
|Division:||NAVAL ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN JOBS|
Due to a very healthy pipeline of projects through 2020, my client in London is seeking a Junior-Mid level Naval Architect to join their team. They are a marine technology company with a top reputation in the industry, a real cutting edge firm with a great focus on sustainability.
This position would suit someone with a couple of years' experience as a Naval Architect, perhaps seeking their second job after graduation, and who has a slight bias towards structural design. Having developed the theoretical skills learnt at university, and gained confidence in structural design, this is a chance to develop further as an engineer, in a creative and innovative business.
Key skills required:
* Degree in Engineering; Naval Architecture, Marine or Mechanical Engineering
* Shipbuilding experience- newbuilding, dry dockings or ship repairs, particularly related to structures
* Solid understanding of the fundamentals of structural design theory
* Drafting and basic use of AutoCAD, creation of ships' plans and construction plans
* Understanding of control systems, resistance and propulsion, ship related system design and mathematical system modelling is advantageous
* Data acquisition systems and ships' performance is advantageous
This is a creative and innovative business, going through period of strategic and stable growth- the perfect time to join. Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience but competitive with market averages. If you are interested please send me your CV and I will call you back to discuss the role in more depth.
Please note, my client unfortunately cannot offer sponsorship for visas, you must have existing Right To Work in the UK to be considered.Back to Jobs Page
£50,000-£60,000 plus Bonus, Pension, Health and Medical